Since the beginning of December, the expected version 10 of SAP Business One, the ERP for SMEs from the world leader in business management software, is already here.
Having achieved a very powerful functional core throughout the various previous versions, the ERP offers in this new version 10 a clear opening to the long-awaited digital transformation of companies that bet on its implementation.
SAP Integration Hub 2.0
Companies work with established platforms that provide differential value in the sector in which they work. Web services, CRM systems, logistics, communications are some of the examples used and until now their integration with an ERP raised serious doubts as to their functionality, cost and implementation time.
The new Integration Hub 2.0 manages to significantly expand the power of SAP towards these cloud-based services and applications, achieving to harmonise different systems with the use of consistent data between them and delivering pre-configured templates with simple mappings, allowing the user to be guided by very intuitive interfaces and assistants.
Currently the services included in the delivered version include the following applications:
- Shopify. Cloud e-Commerce platform.
- UPS. Logistics and shipping service provider.
- Nexmo. SMS service.
- Fixer. API for daily exchange rates.
- Magneto. Cloud e-Commerce platform.
- Salesforce. Cloud CRM Platform.
- DHL. Logistics and Shipping Service Provider.
- Mailchimp. Cloud marketing and email platform.
- SendGrid. Email and cloud marketing platform.
- RFQ. SAP system for order requests to suppliers via e-mail and automatic reception of their responses within the system.
- Intercompany Solution. SAP system for the integration of logistics and economic activities between different companies.